Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sryan2k1
    • Aug 2002

getting VB3 when it is released

ive just recently purchased a licence for my site (www.xboxhackz.net) and im currently running VB 2.2.6, when vb3 comes out will it be free? to licence holders that is
    -spencer
  • Michael2
    • Oct 2001
    • 3.8.x

With your purchase you have access to the members area for one year. The members area always has the most recent version available for download. After one year you would need to pay an additional $30 per year to renew your access.

To answer your question, as long as vB3 comes out within one year of your purchase date then it will be free.
    Last edited by Michael2; Sun 25 Aug '02, 1:07am.
    HBO Forum - Discuss Game of Thrones, True Blood, Big Love, Boardwalk Empire, and more!
    Disney Forums - Disney theme parks, vacation, entertainment, and more!
    iLoveTalk - Our general discussion forum.
    VeggieBoards - The largest and most active vegetarian forum!

Comment

• sryan2k1
      • Aug 2002

exelent, thanks

Comment

• Gohan
        • Nov 2001

already release?? hmm i download 2.2.6 from member area

Comment

• Lorddraco98
          • Nov 2001
          • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Gohan
          already release?? hmm i download 2.2.6 from member area
          if I understand you correctly, then no it's not released. Although a preview board of vB3 is up, check out the announcements forum. I have no idea when the release for vB3 is though.
          -Draco
          The Digital Sector Forums

Comment

• Gohan
            • Nov 2001

oh understand

Comment

• mishkan
              • May 2002

Originally posted by Michael2
              With your purchase you have access to the members area for one year. The members area always has the most recent version available for download. After one year you would need to pay an additional $30 per year to renew your access.
              Michael, I hope you don't mind my adding to what you said. Whether it costs $30 or $85 to renew access to the members area, after one year, depends on what kind of license was initially purchased... a "leased license" or an "owned license".

http://www.digibuy.com/cgi-bin/order.html?vbulletin

Leased License - $85

A leased license grants you the right to run vBulletin on one web server and one web site for each license purchased for 1 year from date of order. Each license may power one instance of vBulletin on one domain. During the year, you will have unlimited access to the member area, where you can download updated versions of the software. At the end of the year, you must purchase another license in order to continue to run vBulletin.

Owned License - $160

An owned license grants you the right to run on one web server and one web site for each license purchased for an unlimited time. Each license may power one instance of vBulletin on one domain. Included in this package is one year's access to the member area, where you can download updated versions of the software. If you require access to the member area after the year has elapsed, you can renew your access for $30 per year.

For more information about vBulletin licenses, please email [email protected].
              Last edited by mishkan; Sun 25 Aug '02, 4:08pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...