Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt Whelan
    • Apr 2002

I can't activate my membership on vbulletin.org

I have registered but when I try to post it takes me to this page...It tells me I am not logged in but I am logged in...I guess I could still be awaiting activation but it has been a month now I think PLEASE HELP!!!

"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    If you are a registered member and a vBulletin customer, please add your username to this form to be able to access certain resticted areas on this site!

If you are not yet a vBulletin owner, and wish to post a question prior to buying it, please post in this forum:
    If you have questions regarding non-default functionality of vBulletin prior to the purchase of a license, this is the place to get your answers. Questions regarding default vBulletin functionality or licensing and pricing should be asked on the official company website: vBulletin Pre-sales Questions

You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
    You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
  • Mike Sullivan
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Apr 2000
    • 3.6.x

Not sure what forum this is supposed to be in exactly, but...

Did you do what that page tells you to do and put your name in the form?

Comment

• Matt Whelan
      • Apr 2002

Originally posted by Ed Sullivan
      Not sure what forum this is supposed to be in exactly, but...

Did you do what that page tells you to do and put your name in the form?
      Ya, I wasn't sure either..move it at your liking Yes I have done that then it tells me

"Matt Whelan is 'awaiting email confirmation' - please complete this by clicking the link in the email sent to you, then try again

No changes made!"

But I don't ever get the email

Comment

• Mike Sullivan
        Former vBulletin Developer
        • Apr 2000
        • 3.6.x

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/regi...n=requestemail . You should be able to resend it from there.

I also pointed Chen here in case you don't get the email again.

Comment

• Matt Whelan
          • Apr 2002

Originally posted by Ed Sullivan
          https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/regi...n=requestemail . You should be able to resend it from there.

I also pointed Chen here in case you don't get the email again.
          That worked, thankyou Ed.

Comment

• Chen
            • Jun 2001

Originally posted by Matt Whelan
            That worked, thankyou Ed.
            If you encounter any further problems please email me and I will take care of you.
            Chen Avinadav
            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

• Matt Whelan
              • Apr 2002

Originally posted by FireFly

If you encounter any further problems please email me and I will take care of you.
              Sweet!! Thanks for the support guys!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...