Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sross
    • Mar 2004

my search keyword box is pre-poulated with garble, help

my advanced search keyword box suddenly appears to have something pre-ppulated in it and not sure why, anyone know the solution?

this is what is in the box:

SELECT id,user,userid,cat,title,bigimage,views FROM galleryphotos WHERE bigimage!='' AND approved='1' ORDER BY date DESC LIMIT 1
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Did you install some gallery addon recently? Sounds like it has information in the search form that is not properly formatted. Revert the template "search_forums".

Admin CP -> Styles and Templates -> Style Manager -> Edit Templates (All Style Options dropdown) -> Search Templates -> search_forums -> Click Revert.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• mclark2112
      • Aug 2002

Me too. I have reverted the templates, upgraded to 3.6.2, but this is still in the search box:

SELECT p.id,p.user,p.userid,p.cat,p.bigimage,p.height,p.w idth,p.approved,p.rating,p.numcom,c.catname,c.phot os,c.posts FROM photos p LEFT JOIN categories c ON c.id = p.cat WHERE p.storecat = 0 AND p.approved = 1 ORDER BY RAND()
      ANy idea where I could find what is causing this?

Comment

• Sola
        • May 2003

I have this too. Anyone got it resolved?

Do you guys have Photopost installed like me? Maybe that's one thing we have in common, although I'm not using the VB enhanced element in PP.

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

This has to be from a modification you've made. This doesn't happen with the default vB.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Sola
            • May 2003

I guessed as much Steve. I Googled the content in the Search box and it only pulled up this thread and another on Photopost. I suspect it has to do with PP. Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...