• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_way
    • Feb 2005
    • 3.0.0 Release Candidate 1

redirect back to index.php

Hi there,

im finding that my forums redirect back to the /index.php no matter what you do, even when u click the 'view previous page' function.

its mainly after things like logging in and out, that i want it to be fixed for.

im using 3.0.6 any help appreceacted.

thanks.
    londonbydesign.co.uk The UKs best music website.
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

I've never seen such an error like that, however I would suggest upgrading to the latest stable build for your verison and see if the issue still exissts. 3.0.6 is on the older side now.

Comment

• dr_way
      • Feb 2005

thanks for the quick reply, ive done alot of work on the site, hacks etc... would these be affected by upgrading at all?

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Hacks would be overwritten, however we are not able to provide support for forums running modified code.

Comment

• dr_way
          • Feb 2005

from what i can remember the redirect has always been an issue from before any updates i made although i didnt install the forums. we are upgrading to 3.5 in the next two months so didnt really want to get too involved in upgrades in the mean time.

no idea what it could be?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...