Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Christie
    • Oct 2004

Some pm's not arriving

Have had a couple of members send me pm's which haven't arrived. Pm's from other members reaching me no problem. One of the members is very experienced around the forums so it won't be her error.

One of these members has also reported seeing on the posting rules she wasn't allowed to start a thread or post attachments. She is in the main usergroup and should have these permissions. Have checked everything out - access masks - forum permissions and can see no reason for this. Though she can now start threads she still can't post attachments.

Any ideas please?
  • Christie
    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Christie
    Have had a couple of members send me pm's which haven't arrived. Pm's from other members reaching me no problem. One of the members is very experienced around the forums so it won't be her error.
    Second part of my question in my post above seems to have been sorted, but still no explanation as to why pm's didn't arrive.

It is almost as if I have the members on my ignore list, and they send pm's but I don't get them, except I have no one on my ignore list - anybody ever have this happen please?

Comment

• Colin F
      • May 2004

Are you running the default files, without code modifications, addons or plugins?
      Best Regards
      Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

• Christie
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Colin F
        Are you running the default files, without code modifications, addons or plugins?
        A couple of file changes and some template changes, no plugins?

Comment

• Colin F
          • May 2004

Reupload the default files in ASCII mode, overwriting your current files.
          Best Regards
          Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...