Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doggy
    • Aug 2005

Uploading buttons and images for vbulletin skins

Hi. I have been able to upload the xml files for vbulletin skins in my admin control panel with no problem. However, it seems I need to upload these other files that contain the buttons and images to my webhost. I use site5. Does anyone know where I would upload these files into my file manager to get them to show up on my skins? Thanks.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

It's best to create a new subdirectory under the images directory for these. Then modify the style properties and change the image paths accordingly.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• doggy
      • Aug 2005

Thanks I create a new file but there seems to be dozens of buttons to upload. Do I have to upload them individually or is there a way to upload to whole group to the file manager?

Comment

• anabolicfibers
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by doggy
        Thanks I create a new file but there seems to be dozens of buttons to upload. Do I have to upload them individually or is there a way to upload to whole group to the file manager?

im facing this same problem-- do i upload them all seperatly or is there a way to mass populate all of these images!!>??? please help

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

Using FTP you can do a mass upload.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...