X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Logicus
    • Mar 2004

No pasting & no return to origin

Help with any of these bugs would be appreciated:

1) If you look here, then you'll see black font where I want WHITE font. However, I only seem to be able to make the font white by setting the small font setting to white, but that setting turns some text to white that I want to be black because it's a white background, which is why I set small font to transparent. So, how do I make just the font that's currently black white?

2) In Firefox, pasting works in the title box, and the content box of other forums, but not the content box of my forum. I don't see a "paste" option when right clicking, and I receive an error message saying that I have to change the Mozilla config when I press the paste icon. And yes, I am running the latest version of Firefox, or at least, I just downloaded and installed a fresh copy.

3) After I logout, I am prompted whether I want to go to where I was last or return to the index, but regardless of what I click, I return to the index.

I am running vBulletin 3.07.
    Last edited by Logicus; Fri 12 Aug '05, 8:53pm.
  • Logicus
    • Mar 2004

I can't help but notice how my thread has the lowest number of views of any other thread listed on the first page, despite having reached the second page. Goes to show the importance of an interesting title, vague when necessary.
    Last edited by Logicus; Fri 12 Aug '05, 8:53pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...