X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snyx
    • Aug 2000
    • 3.5.x

cross search a list of email address against registered users

I have a large list of emails I wish to cross search with my user base at once, without having to search each one. What would be the easiest way to go about this task? Thanks!
    MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com
  • MGM
    • Aug 2002
    • 3.6.x

I dont think theres a mass-search of emails option available. You could always go to your admincp -> Users -> Search for Users -> then type each email out individually into the email search (which will compare that email to every email in the database).

That would be the only way. You could also try to export the email information from the database then use a comparison tool to find anything that compares, but that would require tons more work and time.

MGM out

Comment

• snyx
      • Aug 2000
      • 3.5.x

yeah I was trying to get away from searching each one individually, such a time waste. perhaps some direction to how using phpmyadmin?
      MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

• MGM
        • Aug 2002
        • 3.6.x

Using phpmyadmin... hmm... You could try uploading all of the emails you have to a database and doing a crosscheck between your email list and vBulletin's... but that's beyond the scope of this thread. May I reccomend asking at a PHP/MySQL-based tutorial site, perhaps at www.vbulletin.org or www.sitepoint.com for more info...

MGM out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...