Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goingnova
    • May 2004

Receive the actual PM in the email notification

Hello, and thank you for trying to help me.

I run two forums with vBulletin, and on one of them, when I get a new private message, it sends me a notification WITH the actual private message in the notification. The other one only sends me notification that I received a private message. How do I change that, as I would like to receive the actual private message in the email in BOTH forums. Please be specific, as I am far from a vBulletin wiz!

Thanks again.
    Regards,
    Lou

xDebate.com - Present Your Case!
  • Lats
    • Mar 2002

Check here...

Hi, I would like to remove the post text from the email notification so the user cannot see the post unless they visit the forum is this possible? Thanks, Booba
    Lats...

Comment

• goingnova
      • May 2004

I already have that. I also believe that this is for notification to subscribed threads. I need the private message notification.
      Regards,
      Lou

xDebate.com - Present Your Case!

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Check the pmreceived phrase of the one with the message and edit the pmreceived phrase of the other one to copy that one.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment