X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Simtech
    • Jan 2005
    • 5.5.x

Log of all visits to website?

I've looked but I could not find anything on this one, I see there's a user stats and log area in the admin section, but that's not what exactly what I'm wanting.

Does vBulletin (I'm running 3.07) have a section where it will show all visitors and/or who logged in and their IP addresses?

I run a smaller website, there's only around 300 members and an average of 60-70 registered users visit per day, but I need to monitor which IP addresses are visiting my site (both as a registered user and as a guest) because of corporate issues.

It's a site that is mostly airline worker based, and I want to see when and how often the companies & the FAA are visiting my site. My old board's software had a log that would show the date, time, user IP, member name (or guest), and other stats such as length of stay, operating system, browser, etc.... so if there was something like that available here that would be great.

Is there something like that available on this version? Thanks.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

There is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...