• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TeaTree
    • May 2005
    • 3.5.x

Making it say what members have been on the forum today

Hi,

Could someone tell me how to make it so it shows at the bottom of the page every member that has been on today and everyday!

Many Thanks
    Last edited by Zachery; Mon 23 May '05, 8:01am.
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Hi there,

Thank you for your recent purchase, please allow me to introduce the forum rules to you:

You're free to request priority support by making new threads inside the support forums. You will receive free support as soon as one of our staff has time to answer yours. We have a lot of customers so please wait patiently. Our average response time is 30 minutes, our goal is 24 hours, but usually we make it within 12.

Delays why you do not receive help is usually because someone is posting double posts (the same question over and over again) or we have to moderate in one way or another - like posting in big red letters.

I hope you understand this also delays your requests for help.

You can find the full forum rules as a sticky thread in our announcement forum. Please read them before requesting more help. In the mean time we will attempt to help you with your questions.

As this thread is a double post to this one:

I have closed this one and am pointing you out nicely about our forum rules.

All the best,

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...