Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yinyang
    • Jun 2004

It is May 23, not May 5 like my forum says

it is so weird. my forum has the correct time and date, but it says the date is May 5 and it is May 23.

how can i correct this?
  • Marco van Herwaarden
    • Nov 2004
    • 3.8.x

Sorry if i don't understand you correct, but you confuse me a bit. You say "my forum has the correct time and date" but you also say: "but it says the date is May 5".

Where does it show the correct date, and where does it show the wrong date?

vBulletin is using the server date and time settings. Date and time should be persistant through the whole forum. If it doesn't show the correct date, this would mean that the servers date is not correct.
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

• yinyang
      • Jun 2004

thanks. i meant my computer has the correct date and time.

i'm checking with the web host now. thanks!

Comment

• yinyang
        • Jun 2004

nope.

the web host has confirmed that their date is working fine. i've checked with my own weblog usage and it shows the date correctly on the server end. it is something through vbulletin.

any ideas?

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

vB gets the date and time from the server. Assuming you have not installed any hacks or modified the vB code, then this is definitely a server issue.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment