Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lionel
    • Apr 2001

wysiswyg view source

Sometimes with a cut n paste, the page is all messed up. Remove format also removes paragraph, breaks etc. What I need is a view html source where I could directly see the code. Is that available in the editor and how do I turn it on?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

To view the HTML code, turn off the WYSIWYG editor.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• insidedesign
      • May 2007

I am working with vB Advanced, and I am creating pages in the backend with HTML enabled. So, I simply copy-n-paste my code into the WSIWYG editor. However, when it is published - each line of code has a '<br />' added to it.

These added html breaks are ruining my javascript, and causing errors. How can I set it so that these html breaks are not added within the admin area?

I assume it cannot be a sitewide setting, as it would affect the frontend posting.

Comment

• insidedesign
        • May 2007

Originally posted by insidedesign
        I am working with vB Advanced, and I am creating pages in the backend with HTML enabled. So, I simply copy-n-paste my code into the WSIWYG editor. However, when it is published - each line of code has a '<br />' added to it.

These added html breaks are ruining my javascript, and causing errors. How can I set it so that these html breaks are not added within the admin area?

I assume it cannot be a sitewide setting, as it would affect the frontend posting.
        oops, didn't notice how old this thread was. I reposted here:

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...