Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 98EXL
    • Sep 2004

Calender Problem; Edit, Move, Delete Event always comes up the same

meaning when I am in my calender, in an event, if I want to edit, delete, or move the event, I get this everytime:
    There are no calendars to move this event to.

Any ideas????? Thanks
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

You should only get that error when you try to move an event and you only have one calendar. Editing and deleting an event do not produce that error in my testing.

Comment

• 98EXL
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
      You should only get that error when you try to move an event and you only have one calendar. Editing and deleting an event do not produce that error in my testing.
      yes I know, but whenever I try to edit or delete, I get that error. Where in calender.php should I look to see why it's doing that

Comment

• Jake Bunce
        • Dec 2000
        • 3.6.x

It doesn't do that on my test forum.

Try uploading the original PHP files to see if that fixes the problem. It could also be a style problem. Try creating a new default style to see if you have the problem on a default style.

Comment

• CocteauBoy
          • Mar 2005

same problem

I get the same problem. I've had this same problem from the beginning of a completely new, clean install.

Any solutions, yet?

Thanks!

troy

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

We cannot duplicate this problem on an unmodified vB. If you have not installed any hacks (which includes portals), fill out a support ticket at:

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• CocteauBoy
              • Mar 2005

so far, so good

So far, with a simple re-upload (for the third time) of the calendar.php file, it seems completely fixed. I wonder what happened... I will report back if anything is kooky again, but at this time it seems to be working! YAY!

hmmmm...

troy

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...