Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jarin
    • Sep 2004

WYSIWYG Editor Not Working

I've run into a slight problem this morning. Neither my WYSIWYG nor my Standard editor will work on my latest style. It works on all other styles, and it worked fine on the newest one last night, but doesn't want to do anything now. If you want to see my problem, just register (or use the test account Test/Test) at www.herorpg.net/ and see for yourself. I've checked all the editor templates and none are customized. The editor neither works in the Quick Reply nor the New Reply page. If anyone could offer any insight, I would really appreciate it.
    Lead Developer of Hero RPG - An original vBulletin RPG in the making (www.herorpg.net)
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

If it works in other styles, then it must be a style problem. Try reverting any related templates... editor templates, new posting templates, global templates like header, footer, headinclude, etc.

Comment

• Jarin
      • Sep 2004

Reverted the headinclude and now it works very nicely. Thanks!
      Lead Developer of Hero RPG - An original vBulletin RPG in the making (www.herorpg.net)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...