Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HumanNature
    • Apr 2004

About templates when you upgrade

Hello, I just have upgraded from 3.0.3 to 3.0.5 and this is my first real upgrade ever so I have some questions.

I have two styles, the Default Style and MYSTYLE that is completely independent from the default style (is not a son)

I have read that many templates have changed from 3.0.3 to 3.0.5. I have many templates edited (IN MYSTYLE that is the only one that I use) but when I use the option of finding new templates (or changed templates, I´m not sure of the name because I see it in Spanish) , the only one that appears is the FORUMDISPLAY (In 3.0.3 I had the FORUMDISPLAY edited) and give me the chance to either edit it or revert it.

But ,Why only FORUMDISPLAY appears and not all the edited templated that I have?

What do I have to do? I´m not sure of which templated have I to edit and how or if I have to revert or...

Thanks in advance
  • HumanNature
    • Apr 2004

I´m going to answer myself

The only one that appears is the FORUMDISPLAY because my others edited templates haven´t been modified from 3.0.3 to 3.0.5 and the forum script don´t have changed them in the upgrade process.

And the FORUMDISPLAY is the only one edited template that has been modified in the 3.0.5 version so I have to revert it (this convert my custom FORUMDISPLAY 3.0.3 to the original 3.0.5) and them re-edit it again.

Am I right?

But I´m not sure about the difference betwen 1) need to revert and 2) don´t need to revert. (In the announcement of the new version release)

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

If it says you need to revert it, then you should revert this and redo your changes. Otherwise you can leave it as it is.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...