Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael Dengler
    • Feb 2004

Wierd problem with "delete this message"

Only noticed this yesterday so not exactly sure when it began.

When I (admin) want to physically remove a post I click the Edit button and the following options appear in the editor:

To delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.
    Delete Options

Do Not Delete Message
    Delete Message (This won't be removed from the database)
    Physically remove it

The bullet is selected on "Do Not Delete Message" by default. When I click the bullet to select the "Physically remove it" option its bullet is selected but the bullet for "Do Not Delete Message" is not deselected. Now I have 2 options selected. Nothing I do will deselect "Physically remove it" but I can deselect "Do Not Delete Message" by selecting "Delete Message". The upshot is that I can't physically remove the post because there is some kind of conflict where only the first two options can be activated.

I am running Windows XP and vB3.0.3. I thought it might be a browser issue because I recently purchased a new PC. The old PC had Windows ME. I tried a PC with Windows 2000 in an internet cafe and found the problem still existed so I don't think it's browser related. Should this be referred to the Bug Tracker?
  • Michael Dengler
    • Feb 2004

Ignore this, please. Looks like a modification of the editpost template is responsible. Sorry, if it inconvenienced anyone.

Comment