X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RCDriver
    • Jul 2004

Email notifications not being sent anymore

Ever since I had a mysql error number: 1054
    I have not received any emails notifiying my of new users and replys to topics. I know there have been many new users and replys but I'm not getting emails.

Any ideas?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

We need to see the real error message. Right-click on the error page and go to View/Source. Then copy-n-paste the error message here.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• RCDriver
      • Jul 2004

I'm not getting any error, it's just no emails are coming. It's working fine for everyone else. I changed my email do a different one with my same host and it worked. It just seems to be this email address.

*My mysql error was fixed yesterday*

Comment

• Steve Machol
        • Jul 2000

Sorry, I'm confused. Why did you say this then?

Ever since I had a mysql error number: 1054
        As for the email, this is a problem with your email adfdress. Either your ISP or mailbox is blocking these emails, or the server cannot send to that address. First, check your spam folders and blocking rules. Make sure you allow email from your domain.

If that's not it, then you'll need to look at the server's mail logs to find out what is happening to these emails.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• RCDriver
          • Jul 2004

Sorry for the confusion, it was ever since I FIXED that error I didn't receive the emails. My mailbox wasn't receiving any errors or bouncbacks. I tried turning off all spam filters but that didn't work. I was just wondering if when I had this error it messed up anything.

I received a couple emails this morning they were about 2 days late though.

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

Originally posted by RCDriver
            I received a couple emails this morning they were about 2 days late though.
            That's defimnitely a server or ISP issue.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment