X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TTG
    • May 2004
    • 3.6.x

Usergroups

When I click on forum permissions in cpadmin and click on a usergroup I get the error message "Invalid Usergroup Specified" ..

Checked phpmyadmin and table usergroup I have no table .. this is the message in phpmyadmin :-

": Missing parameter: db
    : Missing parameter: tablev" ..

How can I solve this problem ?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

What do you mean you 'have no table'? What is missing exactly?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• TTG
      • May 2004
      • 3.6.x

ok .. weird .. last night phpmyadmin showed no table for usergroups. I had the usergroup name on the directory tree but when clicking it, the error message previously listed was all I received.
      Table has now returned in phpmyadmin and looks identical to the one I have on my test forum phmyadmin .. however .. I can still not edit any usergroup in admincp and have not been able to do so for a couple of days.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        • Jul 2000

If you have not installed any hacks (which includes portals), fill out a support ticket at:

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request. Please also include a complete description of the problem.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• TTG
          • May 2004
          • 3.6.x

Guess I'll have to solve the problem myself .. too many hacks on the board to remove them .. probably create more problems than I already have.

Thanks for your time

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

You could set up a test forum without any hacks. Then if you don't have this problem with that one, you'll know that one or more changes you made caused this.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...