• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • almqdad
    • Feb 2004
    • 3.0.0 Release Candidate 4

Database error in vBulletin 3.0.3

Invalid SQL:
    SELECT NOT ISNULL(deletionlog.primaryid) AS isdeleted, deletionlog.userid AS del_userid,
    deletionlog.username AS del_username, deletionlog.reason AS del_reason,
    NOT ISNULL(subscribethread.subscribethreadid) AS issubscribed, emailupdate, folderid,
    thread.*
    FROM thread AS thread
    LEFT JOIN deletionlog AS deletionlog ON (deletionlog.primaryid = thread.threadid AND deletionlog.type = 'thread')
    LEFT JOIN subscribethread AS subscribethread ON (subscribethread.threadid = thread.threadid AND subscribethread.userid = 1)

WHERE thread.threadid = 12645

mysql error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

mysql error number: 2013

Date: Wednesday 08th of December 2004 06:49:53 PM
    Script: http://xxxxx.xxxx.com/forum/showthre...&goto=lastpost
    Referer: http://xxxx.xxxx.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31
    Username: الـمـقـداد
    IP Address: xxxxx

what is all that
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

This is a server issue. You need to contact your host about this. See this post for the possible causes of a lost connection error:

Hello, Ive been running vBulletin without any incident for about 8 months now. I've recently switched ISP's and when I transferred over to the new server I started getting error emails, always error 2013. I have been switched over for about 1 week now, some days i get 15-20, others I have gotten 150-200. I have asked my ISP
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...