Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tony adams
    • Sep 2004

registered members

we run applications on our board and when those who apply join they become a registered member, this being the pre-defined group

i want to change this for future applicants, i want them to be part of a group with less privaledges

however i do not want todays registered members to be part of this new group

so is there a setting that allows new members to be accepted into a custom group or do i have to initially duplicate the registered members group and move all existing members into that and then reduce the privaledges in the original 'registered members' group

thanks

tony
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

do i have to initially duplicate the registered members group and move all existing members into that and then reduce the privaledges in the original 'registered members' group
    Would be the best idea, trying to change the way does the first part could cause issues down the line as there is no built in function to do this

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...