Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lionel
    • Apr 2001

calendar show today

That link, calendar show today, when clicked on, displays the whole month, even here on this site. Is that a bug or am I missing some setting?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

That would appear to be the case. Please report this in the Bug Tracker.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Teresa
      • Feb 2001

Wow. I finally found the answer to this, so I'm not crazy, and it's not my add-ons or anything causing this. Can't believe this is from 2004!!

I'm having this problem and now that I am focusing on the events for scheduling my chats, I would REALLY like this to work.

Can someone please post a temporary fix that I can apply in 3.6? Thank you very much!!

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Any bug fix from 20004 is obviously not applicable to 3.6.0. Please start a new thread in the appropriate forum with your specific details.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...