Phpadsnew problem.... Can you guys help??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crankin'steiN
    • Sep 2004

Phpadsnew problem.... Can you guys help??

I know this should be asked over at their forum.... but I thought you bright people may be able to help me out and you guys are faster....

I installed the phpadsnew program without a hitch. I got to the configuration part and tried to login so I could configure it.... It just keeps coming back telling me my password isn't correct. I tried my password and username and various forms thereof 100 times.... Then I even clicked back on my browser far enough so I could double check I put the username and password the way I thought I did.... And I did.

The username is: crankin'stein just like here.... and I am wondering if that apostrphe is causing some problem.... I looked in the admin documentation and used the password reset string to reset the password to secret, but it still won't let me log in.... Just tells me the same thing over and over, that my password is wrong....

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!

Even if I knew how to uninstall, I could try the install again.... but I can't find the uninstall info anywhere, tried their site and manuals....
  • conqsoft
    • Jul 2003
    • 3.6.x

Try asking on phpAdsNew support forums. This is the VB3 troubleshooting forum.
    vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

• Crankin'steiN
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by conqsoft
      Try asking on phpAdsNew support forums. This is the VB3 troubleshooting forum.
      Why did you bother replying???

I know what this is and stated above my reasons for posting this here..... There is also many many other questions about this software here that could have been posted at phpadsnew support forums as well......

Comment

• conqsoft
        • Jul 2003
        • 3.6.x

The other questions I've seen about phpAdsNew have been in the How Do I section, and were asking how to integrate it into VB3. Your question is strictly on using phpAdsNew, and it really doesn't belong in a VB3 forum.
        vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

• TheMusicMan
          • Oct 2002
          • 3.7.x

This may work...

Try using phpMyAdmin to create a new entry in the users table - copy the current entry and amend the username and password to new ones though.

Then try logging into phpAdsNew using this newly created user account... might work.
          John

Comment

• Samir
            • Nov 2003
            • 3.8.x

When I installed phpadsnew, I ran into a similar problem. I found out that the user name and password are case sensitive. Then everything was fine.
            Huntsville's Premiere Car and Bike e-magazine: www.huntsvillecarscene.com

Comment

• Crankin'steiN
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Samir
              When I installed phpadsnew, I ran into a similar problem. I found out that the user name and password are case sensitive. Then everything was fine.
              LMAO.... I tried all cases of everything....

I ended up removing it and reinstalling because I got frustrated... it was much faster then trying to find the answer.....

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...