Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dvdinfoman
    • Aug 2004

Spoiler Tag

I want to add a "Spoiler" tag to my message post options, which will black out text that will need to be highlighted in order for the text to appear. Problem is I don't know how to do it.

Any help would be appreciated.
  • Deaconxgp
    • Dec 2003
    • 3.0.0 'Gold'

Here ya go buddy

Code:
     Title - Spoiler

Tag - Spoiler

Replacement - <table bgcolor=#292828><tr><td><font color=#292828>{param}</font></td></tr></table>

Example - [spoiler]This is hidden[/spoiler]

Description - The [spoiler] tag forces one to highlight it in order to read it.

Use Option - No
    Unscripted 360 - Xbox 360 Community Podcast

Comment

• dvdinfoman
      • Aug 2004

Thanks for the quick response! I did a Google search (which I should have done before posting) and also came up with this:

Code:
      <FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: black">This is hidden</font>
      If anyone is interested, just need to figure out what kind of image to use now.

Thanks!

Comment

• dsmcd01
        • Sep 2003

Hehe. That's fun. Here's a site that it took it one step further:

Man, I really gotta get back to work.

Nah,
        D.

Comment

• dsmcd01
          • Sep 2003

Just in case anyone's interested, here's my spoiler code: This puts the spoiler in a box like the Quote box. Attached are a few screenshots (unspoiled and spoiled)

Code:
          Title: Spoiler
          Tag: spoiler
          Replacement: <div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px">
          <div class="smallfont">Spoiler: (<i>Highlight this box to see the hidden message.</i>)</i></div></font>
          	<pre class="alt2" style="margin:0px; padding:$stylevar[cellpadding]px; border:1px inset; width:$stylevar[codeblockwidth]; height:{$blockheight}px; overflow:auto"><div dir="ltr" style="text-align:left;"><table bgcolor=#E1E4F2><tr><td><font color=#E1E4F2>{param}</font></td></tr></table></div></pre>
          </div>
          Example: Here's how the movie ends: [spoiler]The butler did it![/spoiler]
          Description: The [spoiler] tag allows text to be hidden until the reader highlights the spoiler box to reveal the text.
          Use {option} = no
          The #E1E4F2 matches with vB 303 default color scheme.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by dsmcd01; Fri 10 Sep '04, 12:43pm.

Comment

• hdtvoice
            • Jun 2003

carriage returns are needed on this for some reason

Originally posted by dsmcd01
            Just in case anyone's interested, here's my spoiler code: This puts the spoiler in a box like the Quote box. Attached are a few screenshots (unspoiled and spoiled)

Code:
            Title: Spoiler
            Tag: spoiler
            Replacement: <div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px">
            <div class="smallfont">Spoiler: (<i>Highlight this box to see the hidden message.</i>)</i></div></font>
            	<pre class="alt2" style="margin:0px; padding:$stylevar[cellpadding]px; border:1px inset; width:$stylevar[codeblockwidth]; height:{$blockheight}px; overflow:auto"><div dir="ltr" style="text-align:left;"><table bgcolor=#E1E4F2><tr><td><font color=#E1E4F2>{param}</font></td></tr></table></div></pre>
            </div>
            Example: Here's how the movie ends: [spoiler]The butler did it![/spoiler]
            Description: The [spoiler] tag allows text to be hidden until the reader highlights the spoiler box to reveal the text.
            Use {option} = no
            The #E1E4F2 matches with vB 303 default color scheme.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...