Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegaHertz
    • Jun 2003

Old Moderator Still shows up when viewing Forum Leaders

I have a test account that I use to test permissions etc... I recently placed this account in to the moderators user group to do some testing, and removed it as soon as I was finished.

Today I went to the View Forum Leaders page and noticed that the user is still listed as a moderator. I logged into the control panel and verified that neither the primary nor secondary user group is set to moderator for that account. Any idea why the test account is still listed as a moderator?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Which version are you running? I think that was a bug in one of the earlier versions.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• MegaHertz
      • Jun 2003

I am running version 3.0.3

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

If you have not installed any hacks (which includes portals), fill out a support ticket at:

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• MegaHertz
          • Jun 2003

I'll have to decide if it is worth removing my portal. Thanks for your time Steve.

Comment

• mustang_lex
            • May 2005

I too have this issue. I just let go a moderator and she is still listed as a mod under "View Forum Leaders"

I have tons of hacks . Isn't there any time of answer that someone knows.
            I run 3.0.7 so its pretty recent.

Comment

• MegaHertz
              • Jun 2003

I finally discovered that I had left the test account assigned as a moderator on one forum. As soon as removed the Moderator status from that forum the problem was resolved.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...