Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HumanNature
    • Apr 2004

I Can´t accesss admin panel

Hello, my problem is that I was running vbulletin under mydomain1.com with cookie domain: ".mydomain1.com".

5 days ago I decided to change my primary domain from "mydomain1.com" to "mydoain2.net", and I told my host to do that change for me. Now I can not log into the admin panel because it returns me again and again to the admin-loggin.

I also has problems with the styles, I suposse that both things are cookie problems as long as I don´t have set the cokkie domain to ".mydomain2.net" but,how can I do that if I can´t enter the admin panel?

Thanks
    Last edited by HumanNature; Mon 2 Aug '04, 3:44pm.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Run this script:

I type in my username and password...it says 'Thank you for Logging In' and it brings me back to the login. ...and every time, it adds an & to the query string (ignore the brackets...the s was stripped when I posted this): non-pro/testvb/admincp/?&&&[s]=b5a4940b657941fe8515e1ca1a4b2d7f
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...