• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • freaky
    • Jul 2000
    • 3.5.x

Originally posted by mismatch
    Having problems too - am using 3.0.1

It returns to a page on my site but not the subscriptions page - the page it goes to is forums/index].php but for some reason it has a ] in too so the page isn't displayed

Comment

• chughes
      • Jul 2003

I just started having a similar problem.

I have a yearly and monthly subscription set up on my site.

I noticed paypal was down last night doing maintenance. Now at 9:00 about 6 hours after the maintenance was done, a monthly subscriber tried renewing because his previous month was up.

I received the payment notification but his user status wasn't changed automatically like before.

I did get this error when testing on the paypal site:
      We are sorry that we are unable to complete your request at this time. Please click retry or try again later.

Message 3004
      Then after hitting retry, it processes but the user is necer autochanged for his permissions to allow access to the subscribed group.
      Every user renewing or completing subscriptions after this is not being auto updated.
      I'm thinking this is a PayPal issue but just thought I'd let everyone know

Comment

• Justice
        • May 2000
        • 2.0.x

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
        Its possible your host may have changed something does changing your avatar to a remote url in the usercp still work? It uses similar fetching code.
        I didn't know remotely located avatars were available for vB3. where is this feature?
        "Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did."
        - Mark Twain

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...