X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Olate
    • Jan 2004
    • 3.0.0 Release Candidate 3

How to parse the RSS external.php feed

I just finished writing an article I was planning on doing for a while about how to parse RSS feeds using PHP very quickly and easily. I focused the article on the vB forum feed as that is how I used it on my own site so I thought I'd post the link here:

• Floris
    • Dec 2001

I have no idea, but I am very interested!! Could I post this article with full credits on vBulletin.nl when it is done?

Comment

• Olate
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Floris
      I have no idea, but I am very interested!! Could I post this article with full credits on vBulletin.nl when it is done?
      The article is already finished Yes, you can republish it if you like as long as you link back to Olate!

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

Great If you have a link for me to pull it from I will add it to our queue, when we finish the interview with jerry, I will poke you so you have something on your site too.

Comment

• Olate
          • Jan 2004

Yes, the link is http://www.olate.com/articles/view.php?id=214. Thanks, I could do with some more content

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...