User Titles & Avatar Placement/Border Help!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • psoexplorer
    • Aug 2003

User Titles & Avatar Placement/Border Help!

I cant seem to find the options in VB3 for changing how the user titles look (especially the moderator/admin custom ones with glow effects).

Also, how can I change the text size of the users names in their posts, and add a box/border around the avatar?

Thanks!
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Check the usergroup settings
    Edit the usergroup you want to add html markup too, the html markup start/end fields are there.

Comment

• psoexplorer
      • Aug 2003

Thanks! I still cant get rid of the old glow that was there - I deleted all of the html glow code, and just left the title, but it's still there... any ideas?

Comment

• psoexplorer
        • Aug 2003

Anyone know how to get rid of the glow? Like I just said, I've deleted all of the glow html from the usergroup section but it's still there on the forum.

Comment

• Pandora
          • Mar 2004

Hey, wz the code to make Forum Leaders custom titles glow? That is awesome!

Comment

• Vigile
            • Oct 2000

Originally posted by psoexplorer
            Anyone know how to get rid of the glow? Like I just said, I've deleted all of the glow html from the usergroup section but it's still there on the forum.
            do you have special user ranks setup?

Comment

• psoexplorer
              • Aug 2003

No user ranks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...