• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • User213029312
    • Mar 2004
    • 4.1.x

Cookies Problem on IE

Hello,
    My message forums (http://www.animationinsider.net/forums/) appear to have a problem with cookies. It seems that users are having a hard time logging in, as well as seeing seeing the latest posts. From what I can gather, this problem only happens in Internet Explorer, but tends to work in Mozilla, Netscape, etc.

Users will attempt a log-in and will be brought back to the main page, which the Username/Password variables needing to be filled again. Yet when they click on a specific forum, they are logged in.

Any suggestions? I have tried both the mycookies.php and resetcookies.php files suggested here with no avail.

Thanks!
    Last edited by User213029312; Sun 2 May '04, 1:38pm.
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Sounds like you or your users are having a cache issue, have you modifed the forumhome template in anyway?

Comment

• User213029312
      • Mar 2004
      • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Zachery
      Sounds like you or your users are having a cache issue, have you modifed the forumhome template in anyway?
      By forumhome template, do you mean my default template? My message forums have my own custom-made template, if that is what you mean.

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Is there a no cache settings in the forumhome template between the <head> tags? if not this could cause the problem

Comment

• User213029312
          • Mar 2004
          • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Zachery
          Is there a no cache settings in the forumhome template between the <head> tags? if not this could cause the problem
          Yes, they are there. Just checked. What else could the problem be?
          Last edited by User213029312; Sun 2 May '04, 7:26pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...