Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kau
    • Jul 2002

Location does not show up

I am running vBulletin Version 3.0.0 Beta 5.

I know I should update but I don't see a reason to right now.

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem with this version and if so what the fix was. It's the only thing wrong with this version and I would like to fix instead of upgrading.
    Group Builder
  • kau
    • Jul 2002

Anyone?
    Group Builder

Comment

• Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

I dont understand what problem your having, can you provide a screen shot?

Considering your 8 MAJOR builds behind you should really upgrade.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Yes, you will need to upgrade to 3.0.1 to get support. We can no longer provide support for pre-release versions.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• kau
          • Jul 2002

I understand I am behind but I do not want to upgrade at this time. My build is perfect except this one problem and I am happy with the software right now.

I was asking for support from other vB others who had this build, this problem and found a fix.

The problem is when a user goes into the CP to update their Location, after hitting Submit it does not actually update it. The only way to update location is to go into the AdminCP and there once you update it there it actually updates.
          Group Builder

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...