Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RobFerrari
    • Feb 2003

How to have multiple User Ranks appear?

If I have users that are part of various user groups, like moderator and sponsor. I wold love for both titles to appear. Possible? Right now just showing Primary title.

Thanks,
    rob
  • the Sandman
    • Jul 2003
    • 3.7.x

Until the Rank system is expanded in a future version, the best way to accomplish this is to create a separate usergroup for each combination (like Supporting Moderators for example). Then, you can create a rank image that is unique to that group. For instance, look at the Rank image we gave AWS at the Admin Zone - See This Thread for example. We combined the Staff image and the Premium Member image into a single image and assigned it to the new usergroup we created just for Bob.
    The Admin Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators
    Articles - Forum Review
    Interviews:
    KierScottJerryAndreasSteveWayneJakeFlorisLogicianErwin
    Paul M

Comment

• FatherSebastiaan
      • Feb 2007
      • 3.0.10+

For me this is not an option as I have two member levels, one free and one paid through subscription. The paid option has several levels within it and both usergroups need to be displayed. Is this possible within VB4.0? If not I will have to change the software back to a simpler forum such as Simplemachines as this is essential to my site's functionality and membership. Can anyone suggest a mod to resolve this issue for me? Earlier versions of Vbulletin had this option with a mod. Seb

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...