X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RGSerge
    • Feb 2003
    • 3.0.0 Beta 4

Phrase Groups

The phrase type is a way of categorizing your phrases to make it easier to find them later. This consists of several built-in types, as well as any you have added. Select what type your new phrase is from the list.
    This is from vbulletins online help (when selecting your phrase group from the admincp).

It states This consists of several built-in types, as well as any you have added.

Any you have added?

That implies that you can add your own phrase types, which is *I believe* what it is trying to say. Problem though is, I cannot find where the "Add New Phrase Type" link is.

I cannot find it and would really like to add another phrase group.
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

I dont have a board in debug mode, but im guessing that would be how you add a new phrase group

Comment

• RGSerge
      • Feb 2003
      • 3.0.0 Beta 4

Thanks, but I'm not sure what your saying?

In debug mode, how do you use debug mode?

Comment

• NTLDR
        • Apr 2002
        • 3.0.0 Gamma

There is a hack at vBulletin.org that can create new phrase groups however I've not seen any obvious way to do it in a unmodified version, either with debug on or off.
        vBulletin.org Moderator
        The Sisters Three Charmed Discussion Forums

Comment

• Zachery
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Jul 2002

Debug mode is not for boards that are in running live. However ill go check if you can add phrase groups when in debug

NTLDR is correct, youd need to hack to add new phrasegroups, cant do it in debug mode

Comment

• RGSerge
            • Feb 2003
            • 3.0.0 Beta 4

Could be an idea to edit the phrase group help as it implys you can add them as standard.

Just a thought, off to vbulletin.org then

Comment

• Zachery
              Former vBulletin Support
              • Jul 2002

Im sure you could add one manually by a query, but i wouldnt even know what that might be

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...