Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LLFan
    • Apr 2003

Cannot access email for vb support

I supplied a ticket in hopes it would simply forward me to the page but instead it said I would be sent an email with a link to it. I then promptly sent another support ticket explaining that I cannot at the moment access my email nor will I be able to for the next week or so, but supplied another address to email me from.

I did not get any responses. Please let me know what to do as I need support for my product since all my attachments have vanished.

I can email you from the other email with the cust. id and password if you need it.

Thank you,
    Mike
    http://mpc-testing.com/mike/Mike.png
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

What is the email address you used to open the ticket? I will lookup your ticket.

Comment

• LLFan
      • Apr 2003

[email protected] is the one I opened both with and am registered with.
      http://mpc-testing.com/mike/Mike.png

Comment

• Jake Bunce
        • Dec 2000
        • 3.6.x

I have added a note about this thread in both tickets. Some one should be contacting you.

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

I had already responded to your support ticket. I have PMd you the direct link to that ticket. You need to provide further information to verify your request.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...