X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J.C.
    • Apr 2003

vBulletin Image Gallery Hack ?

Hi
    I'm searching for the best image gallery hack for vb 2.3, please post your suggestion here.

thanks lot.
  • Ig@r
    • Feb 2001
    • 4.2.x

My suggestion is to go to vbulletin.org. There you can find Oak gallery integration (free) and some non-free solutions as well.

Comment

• J.C.
      • Apr 2003

I've been searching in vb.org, can't find a good one. Oak gallery isn't that good.

I need a gallery thats as good as 4images's, however I heard that 4images can be integrated, have anyone try it? is it working?

thx.

Comment

• hypedave
        • Nov 2001

Originally posted by J.C.
        I've been searching in vb.org, can't find a good one. Oak gallery isn't that good.

I need a gallery thats as good as 4images's, however I heard that 4images can be integrated, have anyone try it? is it working?

thx.
        have you considered looking at photopost?

Comment

• CorvetteMan
          • Feb 2003

I've been using Photopost for a year - no regrets. I did a LOT of research, and it was simply the best app for the money.

One of my other criteria was that a REAL company did the app, was supporting it, and was continuing to develop it.

Check out my gallery at www.digitalcorvettes.com/photopost

Comment

• Wayne Luke
            vBulletin Technical Support Lead
            • Aug 2000

The place to discuss hacks is at vBulletin.org. If you can't find a hack there, talk to one of their staff members.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...