How to reset Max Online

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    LOL... you're not going to get an answer by asking in a 7 year old thread for a VB 2 forum. Ask in the appropriate forum and people will see it.

Leave a comment:

• fabioski
    replied
    And how to reset this counter for VB4?

Leave a comment:

• Sylvus
    replied
    Originally posted by MetalGearMaster
    How can I reset the Most Users Ever Online back to 0? You see, we had a bot crawl my forum a while back and it jumped up the max online really high, higher than it should be, thereby making it hard for us to break it. Is there anyway to reset it so that it's back down to 0 and it can start counting max online again?

MGM out
    LOL! That's funny "making it hard for us to break it." Doesn't that give you and your members the desire to want more members so you can break it?

Syl...

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    Thanks Steve, just as I wanted it! Worked fine! Thanks again!

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    To reset this in vB2, run this query:

UPDATE template SET template='0 0' WHERE title='maxloggedin' AND templatesetid=-2;

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    started a topic How to reset Max Online

How to reset Max Online

How can I reset the Most Users Ever Online back to 0? You see, we had a bot crawl my forum a while back and it jumped up the max online really high, higher than it should be, thereby making it hard for us to break it. Is there anyway to reset it so that it's back down to 0 and it can start counting max online again?

MGM out