Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JasonP
    • Jul 2002

invision importer

well lets see, its now been probably over a MONTH since I submitted the problem with the invision converter not working in 2.3.0 Funny, I used it once before when it first came out and it worked fine. Anyway, they told me it would be fixed in a week or so. Well still nothing. Vbulletin caters to the higher end boards that get MEGA posts, the other smaller people, the could care less about. Rediculous, hey I paid the same 160 as everyone else people.
  • Cary
    • Apr 2002
    • 3.6.x

I took a look at the support ticket you sent in, and Jerry told you that he was working on the problem and trying to sort out the problems with the converters.

I will flag your ticket so he will take another look at it.

Comment

• JasonP
      • Jul 2002

Cary,

Any progress? Not trying to be difficult, just want to get back to my VB!!!

3.0 is very nice by the way!

Comment

• Pogo
        • May 2001

Perhaps this will help you:

Well did a fresh install of 2.3.0 Already have an invision board up and running just for a backup database. Well tried to do the convertor through vbulletin and it says "converting usergroups" after that it takes me back to the admin login screen. Well I try my admin username and password and it is no good. I am
        this is my sig

Comment

• Tungsten
          • Jan 2002
          • 3.0.0 Beta 7

Why is this in the vBulletin 3.0 Beta forum when it's a 2.3.0 issue?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...