Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Freeones
    • Jun 2003

picture waiting to be approved

Just an idea but as im sure you know there are alot of posts saying things like "what pic" and "wheres the pic" coz they havent read or arent aware that the pics have to be approved before being posted. Could you not put someting up automatically that says "picture waiting to be approved" so that the pointless posts can be stopped??

Or does this feature already exist?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

You can turn off the attachment moderation. However if that's not acceptable that I think your idea is a good one. However this would require modifying the code. You might want to ask over at vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Freeones
      • Jun 2003

first I had turned it off, but that didn't work.
      I need to check images for copyrights first. What do you mean by asking at .vbulletin.org ? Is that a site to ask for custom changes ?

Comment

• Oricon
        • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Freeones
        first I had turned it off, but that didn't work.
        I need to check images for copyrights first. What do you mean by asking at .vbulletin.org ? Is that a site to ask for custom changes ?
        vBulletin.org is a vBulletin modifaction sites all vB2 modifactions that are wanted should be asked for over there.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...