Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glock21
    • Apr 2002

Onlock, and offlock?

I'm running a forum where in half of the forums in a category it shows onlock and the other half offlock. Guests are not allowed to post in either of them and the permissions are the same, so I can't figure out what the difference between the two is as this has never happened before...
    Last edited by Glock21; Mon 23 Jun '03, 4:31pm.
  • ManagerJosh
    • Jun 2002

Could you be more specific?
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Glock21
      • Apr 2002

Not really sure what else to say. Half of my forums display offlock.gif and the other display onlock.gif. Permissions for the guest usergroup are the same for each of these forums.

Comment

• Glock21
        • Apr 2002

Also, on the main page it's displaying the onlock.gif only for 2 forums, which themselves have subforums. Inside of these two, ot randomly has onlock and offlock for their subforums.

Comment

• Andrew111888
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Glock21
          Also, on the main page it's displaying the onlock.gif only for 2 forums, which themselves have subforums. Inside of these two, ot randomly has onlock and offlock for their subforums.
          Screen shots would be nice... also are you sure there are no new posts in these forums or sub-forums?

Comment

• Zaphod
            • Oct 2001
            • 3.6.x

onlock is highlighted showing there is new posts in there since the users last visit. offlock is the oposite. but since they are guests they are locked from posting in thoes forums.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...