Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AllMadden.net
    • Mar 2003

I want to add a log in link to my main page. I no longer am running a portal page or anything like that...so I just want a link that says "Log In" and it points you to the log in page. What is the specific place I should point this link to to get people to the log in page (they aren't required to log in to view the boards).

Thanks
    www.allmaddenfootball.com
  • Dr Shark
    • Jun 2002

You could point them to usercp.php.
    because you have to log in before you can see it.

Comment

• rake
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by AllMadden.net
      I want to add a log in link to my main page. I no longer am running a portal page or anything like that...so I just want a link that says "Log In" and it points you to the log in page. What is the specific place I should point this link to to get people to the log in page (they aren't required to log in to view the boards).

Thanks
      There's no login page. You can put a form instead, which points to member.php, but i doubt that's what you want.
      http://www.ffdiscovery.com/archives/...very_vborg.gif

Comment

• AllMadden.net
        • Mar 2003

yea...I was thinking of that...but I was just wondering if there is a way to point them directly to the log in page (if they are already logged in, then it probably would just take them to the forums)?

Perhaps I could make a little form that lets them log in also?

Not sure on either of these...just thought I would ask
        www.allmaddenfootball.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...