X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eschaum
    • Apr 2003

Can't find alternate login button

Hi,

I've creating a separate login page which uses the template called forum_logincode

It's working fine for most people, but a few people can't see the login boxes. Those people log in by going to the profile link, which tells them they aren't logged, and gives them an opportunity to log in using a different login routine than the one on the main page.

I've determined that I can get that code to display by calling username_loggedout, but that doesn't display the Login button that should appear underneath.

Can someone tell me the name of the template which displays the login button for the username_loggedout routine?

thanks,

Ed
  • eschaum
    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by eschaum
    Hi,

I've creating a separate login page which uses the template called forum_logincode

It's working fine for most people, but a few people can't see the login boxes. Those people log in by going to the profile link, which tells them they aren't logged, and gives them an opportunity to log in using a different login routine than the one on the main page.

I've determined that I can get that code to display by calling username_loggedout, but that doesn't display the Login button that should appear underneath.

Can someone tell me the name of the template which displays the login button for the username_loggedout routine?

thanks,

Ed
    After checking this out a bit more, I hard-coded the whole form since those templates don't seem to create the form.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...