X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MidnightPyro
    • Dec 2001
    • 3.5.x

Just bought vbulletin...

I just bought a full license for vbulletin, and I believe it was the best $160 I ever spent
    The registration process took like 5 minutes, and I got my email with my members area access information.

I was wondering if I needed to do anything else. My email I use for the boards was already added to the list. Is there some step I'm missing or something, because I don't see the Priority Support forum or anything like that, and I can't tell if my board account is intergrated with my license yet.

Thanks in advance.
  • MUG
    • Apr 2002

Originally posted by MidnightPyro
    I just bought a full license for vbulletin, and I believe it was the best $160 I ever spent
    The registration process took like 5 minutes, and I got my email with my members area access information.

I was wondering if I needed to do anything else. My email I use for the boards was already added to the list. Is there some step I'm missing or something, because I don't see the Priority Support forum or anything like that, and I can't tell if my board account is intergrated with my license yet.

Thanks in advance.
    If you're posting in the troubleshooting forums, you're registered for Priority Support.

Comment

• AViO 07
      • Jan 2003
      • 3.0.0 Release Candidate 2

Welcome to vBulletin!!

Comment

• MidnightPyro
        • Dec 2001
        • 3.5.x

oh, alright
        Therefore all the other sites (ie. vbulletin.org) will automagically pick up my registration and allow me to do stuff, or hows that work?

and thanks for the welcome AViO 07
        It feels great to be apart of such a wonderful community...almost instant responses to support questions. wow.

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

As long as you register on vbulletin.org with the exact same email address then you should be ok. Note that there have been reports that this is case-sensitive.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...