Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boutwell
    • Nov 2001

2.3.0 Problem

All the links to threads now point to my message board home. I have re-uploaded all of the files and re-installed and still get the same thing. Where would this be controlled so I can take a closer look at it?

I have my board currently closed because of this. The only major mod I am running is Teck's VBHome Lite if that makes a difference.

Please help!
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Do you have an example?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• boutwell
      • Nov 2001

Using the VB board as an example, where a link should be:

All the links to threads now point to my message board home. I have re-uploaded all of the files and re-installed and still get the same thing. Where would this be controlled so I can take a closer look at it? I have my board currently closed because of this. The only major mod I am running is Teck's VBHome Lite if that makes

is only linking to http://www.vbulletin.com/forum

for some reason...is it maybe a replacement gone bad?

I am opening up the board for you to take a look Steve...just try and view any thread

Comment

• Steve Machol
        • Jul 2000

What's the URL? Or if you prefer to keep this private, fill out a support ticket at:

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP.

Note we cannot provide support for hacked forums but we'll at least take a look and see if it's something obvious.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• boutwell
          • Nov 2001

I submitted a ticket with all of the info Steve. Thanks for the quick response

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

The problem was a change you made to the forumdisplaybit template. I pointed out the fix for you.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...