X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marcjd
    • Jan 2003
    • 3.8.x

Step 3 Problems -- Please help!

I am using Powweb as my host and I have read a couple problems concerning them and vbulletin. Nonetheless, any help anyone could give me would be immensely appreciated. I receive the following error when trying to install the software:

Warning: Failed opening './db_apache.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /www/m/marcjd/htdocs/forums/admin/install.php on line 334

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: db_sql_vb in /www/m/marcjd/htdocs/forums/admin/install.php on line 336

Thank you very much for any help you can give.

-Marc
    Marc

U.S. Politics Online
  • MUG
    • Apr 2002

Originally posted by marcjd
    I am using Powweb as my host and I have read a couple problems concerning them and vbulletin. Nonetheless, any help anyone could give me would be immensely appreciated. I receive the following error when trying to install the software:

Warning: Failed opening './db_apache.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /www/m/marcjd/htdocs/forums/admin/install.php on line 334

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: db_sql_vb in /www/m/marcjd/htdocs/forums/admin/install.php on line 336

Thank you very much for any help you can give.

-Marc
    Change $dbservertype to 'mysql' in config.php.

Comment

• marcjd
      • Jan 2003
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by MUG
      Change $dbservertype to 'mysql' in config.php.
      Thank you very much. I greatly appreciate it.
      Marc

U.S. Politics Online

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...