X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • derb
    • Dec 2002

offlock.gif

hi,

i'm wondering what i did wrong. i made a search here on the forum but didn't found an equal question...

the problem is thge following:

how do i have to do that the 'offlock.gif' on the main page, used to show 'a closed forum' is not the same then the one next to the different forums ??

take a look here:
    klangforschungost.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, klangforschungost.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

is it possible to change that ?
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Originally posted by derb
    hi,

i'm wondering what i did wrong. i made a search here on the forum but didn't found an equal question...

how do i have to do that the 'offlock.gif' on the main page, used to show 'a closed forum' is not the same then the one next to the different forums ??

take a look here:
    klangforschungost.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, klangforschungost.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I am sorry, but your question is a blur to me.
    Code:
    how do i have to do that the
    Maybe means?
    Code:
    What do I have to do so that the ..
    The next forums?
    Maybe you mean:
    a - the threads in the forums who are closed, they are a different image, upload the closed forum images with the name of the closed thread image and overwrite the current one.
    b - the other categories - this requires code hacking, ask over at vbulletin.org
    c - erhm moo cow
    Last edited by Floris; Mon 6 Jan '03, 3:35am.

Comment

• derb
      • Dec 2002

ehhhhh... thanx

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

ehhhhh... thanx
        I tried awnsering your question the best I could, but that just isn't english. The words might be english, but it doesn't make it to a sentence. Please rephrase your sentence so I might understand you more properly and can reply more appropiate.

Comment

• fury
          • Jun 2001

hi,

take a look here:

Do you want the lock icon in the forum display page () to be displayed as the one on the forum home page (in place of )?

If that's the case, copy the file named "lockfolder.gif" to "offlock.gif"

Comment

• derb
            • Dec 2002

yep that's exactly what i would like to do :-)

could you tell me where i can change this ??

thanx a lot for your help !

Comment

• Floris
              • Dec 2001

Originally posted by fury
              Do you want the lock icon in the forum display page () to be displayed as the one on the forum home page (in place of )?

If that's the case, copy the file named "lockfolder.gif" to "offlock.gif"
              Maybe I am not so smart, but .. didn't I just say that?

a - the threads in the forums who are closed, they are a different image, upload the closed forum images with the name of the closed thread image and overwrite the current one.

Comment

• Floris
                • Dec 2001

yep that's exactly what i would like to do :-)

could you tell me where i can change this ??

thanx a lot for your help !
                He did, and I did.

Remove the one you want to replace from your server through an ftp client.
                (write down its name)

Now download the one you want to have in its place to your hard drive

Rename it on your hard drive to the name you wrote down.

Upload the file from your harddrive with an ftp client to your server again in the same directory.

Refresh your cache/page and see the result.

(or simple: use the same file, and rename it)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...