Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • durdon
    • Dec 2002

Help changing border color behind buttons

This is really easy question but this is my first board and I have been working for 2 hours trying to figure out how to change this one little strip of white at the top of my page below my title.gif. There is a strip of white color that runs from the right of the screen to the left that has the buttons in it(user cp,calender,etc) Below it and above it I have my background set to grey but I can't seem to find where I need to change the background behind the buttons grey. Actually what I would like to do is to center the buttons under the title and make all the background all grey.
    Thanks for the help,

Scott

P.S. I tried to attach a screenshot but this site won't let me attach either a bmp, or a jpeg, it just keeps getting hung up. But I have one it will help to understand what I am talking about.
  • IDN
    • Apr 2002
    • 3.5.x

Easy, go to your styles, edit the style header and remove the background for the TD

If you want help show me the board, i'll make you a new background for it to grey, and you upload it.
    Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

Remove both instances of menu_background.gif from your header template.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• durdon
        • Dec 2002

Steve,

Thank you very much, that was driving me crazy.
        scott

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        Remove both instances of menu_background.gif from your header template.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...