X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DGMayor
    • Jan 2003
    • 3.7.x

Accessing functions from Forumhome in other templates

I was looking over the template forumhome, and I found the various calls to functions such as $pminfo, $numbermembers, $totalthreads, etc. I was wondering what I had to do to incorporate some of these into the template forumdisplay, or possibly a different one.

I tried the obvious and just called the function from these templates, but they had 0 output, which leads me to believe that they're either contained within the forumhome php file or are called there and I need to include a call somewhere in forumdisplay.

I'm new to PHP but I ran a UBB board for over a year and did a lot of modifications with it and what not. Usually I figure these things out myself, but I'm stumped on this one, since it's a new language to me.

I see a lot of the things I want to do are in 3.0, but well, I'm rather impatient.

Any help would be great!
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

That would require modifying the vBulletin code. You should post a request on www.vbulletin.org , the official vB hacking site.

Comment

• DGMayor
      • Jan 2003
      • 3.7.x

Originally posted by Jakeman
      That would require modifying the vBulletin code. You should post a request on www.vbulletin.org , the official vB hacking site.
      Will do, thanks for the tip.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...