Clear All
  • Novadream
    • Oct 2002

Checking the Sites Email.....

How do i check my boards email???
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

What do you mean? There is no 'board email' function in vB. Any emails sent out go to your specific email address and you view those emails the same way you view your other emails.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Novadream
      • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      What do you mean? There is no 'board email' function in vB. Any emails sent out go to your specific email address and you view those emails the same way you view your other emails.
      Ok so I just go over to hotmail and check the email being sent to my board? LoL!!! haha..

Hotmail is the only email i've ever used... so that's why i don't know how to check this email address.

How do i check it?

Thanx

Comment

• Steve Machol
        • Jul 2000

How do you check your Hotmail email? You login to your hotmail acount. If you don;t know how to do this, then you'll need to ask the folks at Hotmail about this. I don't have a Hotmail account myself.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Novadream
          • Oct 2002

How do you check your Hotmail email? You login to your hotmail acount. If you don;t know how to do this, then you'll need to ask the folks at Hotmail about this. I don't have a Hotmail account myself.
          This has nothing to do with hotmail.. i was being an ass lol.

There is a link in at the bottom of my page "Contact Us" and it is webmaster@the name of my site.com

How do i check my sites email..?

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

As I said there is no 'site email'. This email would go to whatever email address you have set as the Webmaster's Emaill in the Admin CP. Just set this to whatever email adress you want these to go to.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• Novadream
              • Oct 2002

Well since it's my site it would look much better to have it as @mysite ..instead of a hotmail address.

Does anyone know how to check their own sites email?

Cuz I certainly don't lol

Comment

• Steve Machol
                • Jul 2000

Ask your host how to do this. The options are you set up your email program with the necessary info to access your site's email and/or you use a web-based email link. In either case your host is the one that can tell you how to do this.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• Novadream
                  • Oct 2002

Ask your host how to do this. The options are you set up your email program with the necessary info to access your site's email and/or you use a web-based email link. In either case your host is the one that can tell you how to do this.
                  Gotcha!

Another wonderful thread by me LoL

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...