X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dynamite
    • Sep 2002
    • 3.6.x

Changing referrerid

Is is easy to change the word "referrerid" without messing too much up in the code. I would prefer to make it a little less obvious, something like x=1 so people won't really know that that is the referral code.
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

That would require modifying some code. You should post a request on www.vbulletin.org

Comment

• dynamite
      • Sep 2002
      • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Jakeman
      That would require modifying some code. You should post a request on http://www.vbulletin.org
      I'm figuring it is probably as simple as just changing everyplace there is referrerid, but I want to make sure that there isn't something else in the code this will affect. Can one of the devs shed some light on this?

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

As Jake said the place to ask is over at vbulletin.org. The Devs are busy preparing vB3 right now.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...