X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • XYPHEN
    • Jan 2003
    • 3.0.0 Release Candidate 2

Default Style Switching!

OK, this must have been asked before, but I am going to ask again, How can we make a style a default style?
    Say we had a style which was made first, then we made another style whatever the ID is, then we want to make that the Default Style, so who ever visits the forums sees that first..
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Yes, this has been asked enough times that I've put together a copy-n-paste reply. Here it is:

To make the new style show up as the default, simply modify the Default Style properties and point them to the Replacement and Template sets of the style you want to appear as the default.

Admin CP -> Styles -> Modify -> Default [properties]
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• AViO 07
      • Jan 2003
      • 3.0.0 Release Candidate 2

Ya, but i don't want to lose the Default style.. -_-

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Originally posted by AViO 07
        Ya, but i don't want to lose the Default style.. -_-
        You won't lose anything. Just create another style set and point the replacement and template sets to those.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...